Restorative Dentistry in Chicago’s Gold Coast & Hinsdale, IL
Improve Oral Health with Restorative Dentistry in Chicago*
Restorative dentistry offers a range of treatments to improve the condition of your teeth and overall oral health. If you’re suffering from tooth decay, gum disease or nerve issues, for example, an experienced dentist can help bring your teeth back to good health. You don’t have to suffer pain or be embarrassed about less-than-perfect teeth. Significant advances in restorative dental care have made it possible to reconstruct teeth so that you can smile confidently again.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry involves the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the teeth, gums and maxillofacial (jaw and face) portions of the body. Procedures range from the simple filling of cavities to the more complex, full mouth reconstruction. While there is a slight overlap between cosmetic and restorative dental treatments like implants and crowns, it is important to note that not all cosmetic dentists are trained to perform restorative dentistry in Chicago*. You need to find one who has the right knowledge, experience, and skill.
What can Restorative Dentistry Do for You?
Restorative dentistry helps take care of a number of teeth and gum issues. These include:
- Implants: To replace a single missing tooth, support a bridge or secure a denture
- Crowns: A dental crown (also known as a cap) is placed over a tooth when a conservative restoration is insufficient to restore form and function
- Fillings: Tooth-colored fillings (also known as resin fillings, composite fillings or white fillings) are used to restore the part of a tooth that has been lost due to decay or through accidental damage
- Inlays and Onlays: Porcelain inlays and onlays are frequently used to restore teeth that are severely damaged by decay or wear
- Bridges: A bridge serves to replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Dentures: Dentures can replace missing teeth lost from periodontal disease, tooth decay or injury, and restore your smile
- Full Mouth Rejuvenation: Sometimes referred to as reconstruction or rehabilitation dentistry, rejuvenation treatment helps restore the aesthetic appearance of the smile, as well as to reconstruct the teeth and occlusion (bite) for functional and medical reasons.
Why Select Weller Dental for your Restorative Dentistry Treatments?
Weller Dental provides cutting-edge restorative dentistry treatments in Chicago. Our focus is always on personalized care in order to offer satisfying results and help you maintain good oral health.
- In each situation, we evaluate the patient’s condition based on a thorough examination and utilizing other diagnostic tools such as x-rays, digital photographs, and possibly diagnostic models.
- A treatment recommendation is then made for the strongest, longest lasting restoration available for the particular condition.
Call 312-654-06026 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Weller for restorative dentistry in Chicago*.
* In addition to our original practice in Chicago, we also have a new, additional location in Hinsdale to serve more customers.