Porcelain Veneers in Chicago’s Gold Coast & Hinsdale, IL
Natural-Looking Porcelain Veneers in Chicago*
Porcelain veneers are an ideal solution to misshapen, broken or cracked teeth. Many people smile less or infrequently because they do not want to display discolored or chipped teeth. If you are one of them, this may affect your disposition and the way people respond to you. Dental veneers can give you perfectly shaped, pearly white teeth to enhance your smile and confidence. They are one of the most aesthetic alternatives available in dentistry today and when done properly, will look like natural teeth. All you need is an experienced cosmetic dentist for the procedure.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of your teeth. Their main purpose is to improve appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length. They can be used to improve a number of conditions that affect the front teeth, such as spaces between teeth, worn teeth, permanently stained or discolored teeth, chipped teeth and crooked, misshaped teeth. Ask your dentist if porcelain veneers are right for you.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are a thin, semi-translucent “shell” of porcelain, custom made to fit precisely over an existing tooth. Many individuals choose porcelain over composite dental materials because:
- They offer a more natural tooth appearance
- Porcelain veneers are made of processed glass and aren’t porous like simple bonding
- They are stronger and, therefore, more resistant to chipping and staining
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well
- Color of porcelain can be selected to match the shade of brightness that you desire
Why Come to Weller Dental for Porcelain Veneers in Chicago*?
The color and shape of porcelain veneers play an important role in achieving a natural appearance. Dr. Weller is an experienced cosmetic dentist who combines expertise in dental aesthetics with modern technology to offer the most natural look. Nobody will know the difference.
- Treatment planning for dental veneers is case specific
- From the preparation of the teeth to the fabrication of customized temporaries, the specification of color and the cementation of the permanent veneers, Dr. Weller plans out each case individually for the best results.
- Clients are offered three different types of veneers presenting the best options available in cosmetic dentistry today.
- Depending on the individual case, porcelain veneers can be completed in as few as 2 visits
Call 312-654-0606 to schedule an appointment with a cosmetic dentist for ‘natural-looking’ dental veneers in Chicago*.
* In addition to our original practice in Chicago, we also have a new, additional location in Hinsdale to serve more customers.