Dental Crowns in Chicago’s Gold Coast & Hinsdale, IL
Restore Teeth Strength and Appearance with Dental Crowns in Chicago*
Dental crowns can help restore shape, size, and strength of teeth as well as enhance your overall look. Teeth impact your oral health as well as your smile and facial appearance. It is the first thing people notice when you speak. If you are looking for a long term solution to weak, chipped or broken teeth, this might be exactly what you need. Consult an experienced dentist to determine if crowns are the right solution for your dental problems.
What Are Dental Crowns?
A dental crown (also known as a cap) is placed over a tooth when a conservative restoration is insufficient to restore form and function. The crown, when cemented into place fully encases the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line. Crowns are often necessary because of broken down old fillings, fractured or chipped teeth and following root therapy. They can also be used to improve the appearance of natural teeth that are malformed, mispositioned or discolored.
How will you benefit from dental crowns?
Dental crowns offer both restorative and cosmetic benefits:
- They protect a weak tooth from decay
- Hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- Strengthen and protect the remaining tooth structure
- Restore a broken tooth or one that is worn down
- Cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover misshapen or discolored teeth or a dental implant
- Make a cosmetic modification
Weller Dental: Your Ideal Choice for Dental Crowns in Chicago*
Weller Dental has helped many men and women improve oral health and teeth appearance through our exceptional cosmetic and restorative treatments. Dr. Weller has extensive experience in dental crowns in Chicago and provides personalized care for satisfying results.
- We offer various types of dental crowns including all porcelain crowns, porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, and all-metal crowns to suit your needs.
- Dr. Weller will assess your oral health and/or cosmetic requirements in order to help you make the right choice.
- Our dental crowns are fabricated at a professional dental laboratory to ensure the best quality.
- Dental crown procedures normally require two visits:
- During your first visit, the tooth is prepared for the crown, an impression is made of the tooth, and a temporary crown is placed over the prepared tooth.
- At the subsequent visit, the temporary crown is removed and the final crown is fitted, adjusted and cemented into place.
Call 312-654-06026 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Weller for dental crowns in Chicago*.
* In addition to our original practice in Chicago, we also have a new, additional location in Hinsdale to serve more customers.