Hinsdale Cosmetic Dentistry in Chicago’s Gold Coast & Hinsdale, IL
Experienced Hinsdale* Cosmetic Dentist Restores Teeth and Smile
An experienced cosmetic dentist can help you recreate the smile of your dreams. Misshaped, cracked or discolored teeth are often an embarrassment and may cause you to stop smiling completely. This, in turn, affects your appearance and personality. Whether you are looking to remedy bad teeth or enhance your smile, there are several cosmetic dental procedures that can help put the smile back on your face.
What Can A Cosmetic Dentist Do for You?
Today dentistry has gone beyond the cleaning and filling of teeth. A combination of aesthetics and general dentistry makes it possible to enhance your smile and confidence. A cosmetic dentist focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth, mouth and smile. In addition, cosmetic dentistry may also provide some restorative benefits. Dental fillings, crowns and inlays are common procedures to treat bad teeth as well as restore their natural look.
What does Cosmetic Dentistry Include?
- Teeth whitening: The most common dental procedure to deal with discolored or stained teeth
- Porcelain veneers: A porcelain layer is applied to give your stained or uneven teeth a perfect look and shape
- Bonding: Applying tooth-colored resin to reshape chipped, discolored, crooked, malformed, or uneven teeth
- Implants: Providing a secure foundation for tooth implants
- Invisalign: Teeth straightening with the help of transparent or ‘invisible’ braces
- Smile recontouring: Soft tissue contouring allows the doctor to reshape the soft tissue with a special laser for longer, slender and beautiful teeth
- Full mouth Rejuvenation: Restores the aesthetic appearance of the smile, as well as reconstructs the teeth and occlusion (bite) for functional and medical reasons
How Can You Benefit from Porcelain Veneers and Other Cosmetic Procedures?
- Improve your smile and appearance
- Change the way you look and feel
- Boost your self-image and confidence
- You smile more, and people react more positively too you
- Some cosmetic treatments have restorative benefits
Weller Dental is Your Ideal Choice for a Hinsdale* Cosmetic Dentist
Weller Dental is your first choice for a Hinsdale cosmetic dentist and natural-looking porcelain veneers. We have the latest equipment, experience, and up-to-date training to improve results and outcome.
- Dr. Weller’s artistic ability and advanced training in aesthetic dentistry allows him to transform your less-than-perfect teeth (with or without the help of porcelain veneers) into a beautiful smile.
- We offer a cosmetic consultation (approximately an hour) with a preliminary exam and digital diagnostic photographs of the smile zone to assess what options are available to you.
- Utilizing the information collected, the doctor will provide you with cosmetic solutions, the cost of the procedures, and an explanation of what the procedures entail.
- You will also have the opportunity to view before and after photographs of actual patients so that you can make feel comfortable and confident about your treatment.
Call 312-654-06026 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Weller, an expert Hinsdale* cosmetic dentist.
* In addition to our new location in Hinsdale, we continue to serve customers at our original practice in Chicago.